What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are received by the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website, storing data that can be updated and retrieved.. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer.. They are used to remember user preferences, as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site.. For instance, from which web page have you accessed, or if you have used an advertising banner to reach.
In accordance with the banner / cookie notice that appears on the website, the user may accept the use of all cookies, reject them, or modify your settings.
If you decide to reject them, you will not be able to continue browsing through the website..
If you choose to modify your settings, You will be told which cookies are mandatory for the operation of the website and which ones you. may reject.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and the data is processed, It will distinguish between own cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the period of time they remain stored in the user's browser., distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, Cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (for example, those that serve to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, how can the language be.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complement cookies to exchange social content: the so-called plug-in, that allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: allow the controller to monitor user behavior.
- Advertising cookies: allow you to manage the advertising spaces on the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, They are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected on the behavior of the user and their habits, adapting user advertising.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
Cookies used by this website
How to modify the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete Asdeideas cookies, S.L. or any other web page using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, You can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established. For more information:
- Google Chrome cookie settings
- Firefox cookie settings
- Safari cookie settings
- Internet Explorer cookie settings
It is possible that by disabling cookies the web page will not work correctly or you will not be able to access certain functions of it..
Modification of the conditions
Asdeideas, S.L. expressly reserves the right to unilaterally modify, fully or partially, without prior notice, this Cookies Policy. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to review this Cookies Policy..